Race day would not be possible without an incredible team of dedicated, enthusiastic volunteers! From set-up to teardown, volunteers support Mighty Mujer Triathlon every step of the way.
Volunteer roles vary by event, including:
- Packet pick-up
- Course set-up and teardown
- Distributing timing chips
- Assisting and motivating athletes within an assigned area: swim, bike, run, transition, expo
- Handing out water on the course
- Water stations
- Finish line support
- Post-race water and snack distribution
- Helping at pre-race clinics and events
- Pre-race preparation including hanging posters, running errands, and stuffing packets
All volunteers will receive a volunteer tech shirt to wear on race day, water and snacks, and a day full of excitement!
If you are interested in joining the fun, please sign up below. Thank you for helping make Mighty Mujer Triathlon safe and fun for everyone; we couldn't do it without you!